Sunday, December 17, 2006






On a much more than normally interesting note, Carrie Underwood came to visit our FOB a few nights ago. I was able to get one of the tickets, and waited for over two hours in order to get decent seats. I wound up in second row thanks to that. As for the concert itself, Carrie and her band played great, and I even got to be in a picture with her (though it took the Army Captain taking our pic forever to figure out my digital camera). Definately worth the time. With decent luck, Toby will come over here again. as well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim, Dee, and Tyler Willis said...

What are you holding in the picture? It looks like a little garden gnome.

19 December, 2006 18:10  
Blogger HK said...

She's holding the garden gnome, and I can't remember the story behind it. I remember realizing that she was holding it, a moment before the picture was shot.

19 December, 2006 19:55  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web page counter
www.officedeals.info