Monday, November 20, 2006


It's amazing how things can be put in weird places. It's always a good idea to put things in their original, labeled boxes. Frankly, I don't think ammo pouches look anything like binoculars... but that's just me. The good news is that despite even an inventory, we've been able to avoid after hours work for some time now. I remember the long, long nights during our training at Ft McCoy, working 100 hour weeks and combing over same serial numbers and doing the exact same form for another again....and again...and again...those are days I don't want to revisit. It's like I'm catching up on my reasons to stay sane. Hope it keeping on going.
Also, I'm attempting to hunt down some presents for Christmas coming up, but for one thing, the PXes(Army and Air Force's shopping marts) don't exactly have a wal-mart inventory, I can't get decent advice on gifts, and people keep telling me NOT to give them gifts (strange world indeed I live in). I did find quite possibly the most original and clever present for Jonathan Carmack EVER, if not the most useful. enjoy it man when I send it to you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

Hunter, we think of you often! Stay safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Christy Holt / CCRC

20 November, 2006 13:37  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web page counter
www.officedeals.info