Friday, November 03, 2006


Since I have said little about what it's like here(some of it I can't tell you, for reasons mentioned in one of the previous blogs about Army web search teams looking for possible OPSEC violations), I figure I'd talk about my living quarters for now. This would be my part of one 3 man room, which I actually do like. It includes 3 small drawer sets, a closet drawer, a single size bed, a night stand, a 13 inch tv/dvd player, a fridge, and a computer with a table.
It's nice to have something other than a dirt, tarp, or simple concrete floor. It's such a small place I can reach any point of it with at least one foot in the bed, but I can at least clean the floor in less than half a minute with a swiffer (which I am slowly but surely mastering. The only possible bad part about it is dealing with two other people with different 8-10 hour duty shifts while I have 10-12, so I have one person waking me up half the time about an hour too early for me while another wakes me up getting in after midnight. But as long as they dodge my thrown alarm clocks, everyone concerned will continue the routine unhurt.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim, Dee, and Tyler Willis said...

Not exactly the Hilton, but not too bad. Is the fridge stocked?

03 November, 2006 18:07  
Blogger Matt Lagrone said...

Awesome living arrangements. That's infinately better than we had it. And, we had it better than the guys before us.

17 November, 2006 13:56  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web page counter
www.officedeals.info