Saturday, October 28, 2006


Hey folks, I'm Hunter Shumard, Armorer for the Charlie Company(Paragould, AR) unit of the 875th Engineer Battalion of the Arkansas National Guard, currently deployed in the wonderful resort land known as Iraq. I figured that it was more efficient to simply use a blog to communicate with all my friends and family since it takes me about 3 hours to write a decent letter. Also, I've finally received internet access after being stuck in the dark, barren stone age world that is without the world wide web(the horror...the horror), so I'm now on as much as I can be. Hopefully, I can share my experiences, stories, and pictures along this journey through this place.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim, Dee, and Tyler Willis said...

Lookin' good little brother!

03 November, 2006 18:06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web page counter
www.officedeals.info