Sunday, November 12, 2006





Sorry for the sudden disappearance, but I saw a dirt cheap price on the first 5 seasons of "Family Guy" a few days ago and got distracted from my normal off-duty hours activity of blogging. Now that I got done (kind of wish there was more episodes, but they'll be more), I am back to business as usual.
The rains apparently have a way of making dust into nice puddles of mud. As you can see in the picture before you, one night our conex area flooded and caused the metal panels that were supposed to keep the mud down to float away and scatter all over the place. Thankfully, we have not had a rain since.
Also, the postal service decided to damage one of my letters from my girlfriend. This foolish and vile act will not be tolerated, and I will be hunting down the mailman responsible for this... like a dog.
(Crickets chirping in audience)
Oh well, till next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim, Dee, and Tyler Willis said...

Hey!!!!! Answer me please!!!!! I'm sending you a package. What do you want me to send? I have Power Bars, granola bars, skittles, and starburst. Need anything else?
In case you forgot, my email adress is goredbirds2@yahoo.com. (Hopefully I won't get a lot of spam for publishing that)

18 November, 2006 11:15  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web page counter
www.officedeals.info