Thursday, December 14, 2006


Now doing the boring part of my job today, entering stock numbers on weapons parts to order them. Good news is that I'm good at it. Bad part is, I'm good at it, so I have to do even more of it. I want to go on more non-supply missions now, but SSG Hatley has given me a strict limit. As boring as that can be, nothing stops boredom like seeing stuff go boom, and being actually near it. It also feels like I'm doing something really good for everyone here. As important as my job can be, it's still hard to get excited about it. Ah yes, I also found Sgt Hatley's box of PS Magazines, that is, the horribly corny magazines that try to be less dry than the Army technical manuals in giving out maintence advice, at the price of having the opposite problem.
I also made up a possible "letter to the editor" to some media outlets back in Arkansas, Called "New Year in Iraq". If you are interested in reading it before I send it on New Years Day, email me at karls_bbq_stand@yahoo.com . When I do send it to my email list, please forward to everyone that may be interested in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web page counter
www.officedeals.info