Sunday, December 10, 2006


Hey folks,

Just got around to making another entry, since it's been awhile. just made some shelving to deal with the massive mess that was our supply room, and now it's much better than when we had moved into it. The amount of stuff we brought with us, along with what was already here(my gosh, who's brilliant idea was it to get THAT many D size batteries!!) was getting out of hand. Also, at one point before this I went on a mission with the line platoons, which, all I can say was interesting and boring at once. It can also be said that the cushioning of humvee seats still are a bit on the spartan side, especially to be on them for a full day at a time. The vehicles here are still much better than the ones we have at home though.
I also got my Christmas gifts as well, which included tons of power bars, toiletries, several bags of assorted coffee, an expresso maker(!), and a copier. Since I have no room for anything else, I asked that any other gifts just be mutual funds or something that I don't have to stuff into my room.
Finally, I believe my R&R leave will be sometime in early Februrary, so if anyone wants to do anything, let me know so I can put it somewhere on the schedule. I'll be going all over Arkansas to visit my friends (ROAD TRIP!), so unless you live in Hope, it shouldn't be hard for me to stop by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web page counter
www.officedeals.info