Saturday, March 03, 2007



While getting ready for coming back to Iraq from leave, I forgot to pack my camera, so I'll be using pictures from the internet and ones already on my computer in place until I get it back, which shouldn't be much longer.
This week, I've been learning more about supply paperwork, like doing issues and turn-ins, as well as how to drive a person not normally involved with supply work to the point of insanity, with a single sheet of paper. Since all of the civilians have been doing this to us the whole time we've been in Iraq, this must not be hard to do.
As I've heard right before leave, Congress is thinking of cutting funding for soldiers that are part of the Iraqi War "surge", or at least adding nearly impossible goals in legislation that would least lead to that end. Congress is walking on seriously thin ice by trying to take control of this war. Just because you have "power of the purse" of the military doesn't make you a general.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web page counter
www.officedeals.info