Friday, January 12, 2007


It's been raining for about a week, all of my future job possibilities except for a cashier job at Lowe's went down the drain last fall, and now the most powerful female in America is the one holding the whip shown on my left. Needless to say, I think it's safe to say this year is off to a very, very crappy start.
I've decided to go forward with the "Operation Razor" campaign when I get home, and will enlist the support of some of my old friends of a certain hated student organization (the one that had a dozen of its posters on campus set ON FIRE a few years ago: http://www.asuherald.com/home/index.cfm?event=displayArticlePrinterFriendly&uStory_id=9dc430c5-d0a1-4fab-ae14-fea19f3b97c7 ).
We'll probably do our old throw-fliers-and-posters-onto-everything-over-a-mile-radius technique. I'm pretty sure I am going to go through with having a flag signing at the Arkansas Sportshow if I can get some sort of permission. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web page counter
www.officedeals.info