Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I know it's been awhile since my last post, but it's kind of hard to come up with interesting news after Saddam's hanging...
As I am about to leave January 26th, people have apparently already given my family and Laura gifts, and thank you everyone that have. Best yet, the birthday gifts still haven't came in yet(that's on Feb 1st by the way), so I have more to look forward too. Oh ya, the Arkansas Sports Show will be happening while I'm on leave too, so rock on. I'm seriously thinking of doing publicity for camels, sand and stuff by having a flag for everyone to sign. Even though I'm not sure the folks there would like me not being a vendor, I could always use the "are you not supporting the troops?" card, which is priceless. Hey, while I'm stuck here, I might want to have the few benefits of the job. Look for me there, maybe I'll work something out.

P.S.-some of you may have heard what happened to a soldier that was from NEA(who WASN'T from the 875th, just to clarify)... You can go to http://www.kait8.com/Global/story.asp?S=5919457 for more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

hey! just wanted to say hi and glad to have you in the Arkansas Blog webring. Nice to have someone else from NEA.

14 January, 2007 17:45  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web page counter
www.officedeals.info