Wednesday, February 28, 2007


First living Medal of Honor recipient to receive honor for quite some time... on February 26, 2007, President Bush presented the Medal of Honor to retired Lt. Col. Bruce Crandall for actions he did under fire as a helicopter pilot in the Vietnam War. He was played by Greg Kinnear and his action are recreated as part of the good (but very violent) movie, "When We Were Soldiers".

As for news from me personally, I can tell things have changed slightly for me. One of my roommates is on leave, while another has changed to a totally different job with a shift totally opposite from mine, and so I can go up to 2 days without being in a situation in which I would even say a word to him. Awkward to say the least. Meanwhile, I may be able to go on another "route clearance" mission, which usually are a nice break from the monotony of supply work. Bad news? People don't worry about being blown up while issuing socks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web page counter
www.officedeals.info