Monday, April 23, 2007

More missions, more news, Senator Harry Reid's "this war is lost" memo that the Army didn't get, and why I may no longer despise the country of France.

As usual, my apologies for the sparse blogging. When I'm pulling both supply day shifts and night missions for a combination of 22 hours of work a day of keeping me awake at one time, blogging becomes a second tier responsibility.

This time, I was a driver for the lieutenant of my old line platoon. Apparently, you drive a humvee in a completely different manner than a mine-clearance vehicle, and requires me to swirve all over the place. At one point, we drove though a road famous for being virtually ruined because of all the blast craters. I drove through it, with Lt. "Bull" giving a expletive-laced directions on where exactly to drive, with us reaching mixed success. "Left, now straight, now right....RIGHT! Ah, just drive through this ****...". Since I'm still blogging, you can guess we made it through.

On news:

Mitt Romney may use his 500 million dollars to try and convince evangelicals to vote for a Mormon... good luck. They're still getting over the Catholic thing:

http://thehill.com/campaign-2008/with-campaign-finance-loophole-romneys-wealth-cannot-be-matched-2007-04-17.html

Extreme left-leaning Huffington Post goes extreme on blaming other extremists, with a blog titled:

Abortion Ban & Virginia Massacre: Don't Forget To Thank The Nader Voters

Oh, Senator and apparent Multi-National Forces in Iraq commander Harry Reid would like to let everyone know that the "war is lost".

A link on presidential hopeful Nicholas Sarcozy, and why we should like France again. No, really, and no, I am not on crack.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/0423/p25s01-woeu.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web page counter
www.officedeals.info