Thursday, March 15, 2007

I have learned to despise the blogspot network more over the next few days than ever. If I wait more than a few hours to save or post blogs, the connection between the blog system and me messes up, and an entire night's worth of words goes down the drain. The horror, the horror.

I have effectively taken most of the duties of supply while SSG Michael Hatley gets to see his family and go to Disney world. While there are periods of time I just about shut the door on people once the crowd goes away, but it's not all bad. Doing desk work is a nice change for doing the exact same errands every day, though it would help not to keep taking crash courses in how to fill out supply forms every other day (my gosh, how many weird situations do you have to come up with in order to warrant the number of different supply forms, I will never know). It doesn't really matter though in the big scheme of things. SSG Hatley is finally taking a break to see his wife and kids for once in over 6 months, and for me that's uplifting enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web page counter
www.officedeals.info